Sudden Cardiac Arrest Death in:
So Far Today:
Total in :
All prices on this website are guidelines for Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). Please click on “Get Quote” in the product section for a competitive quote and current market pricing. You may also calll Think Safe at 888-473-1777 from 8am to 5pm Central Time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Contact Us” in the menu bar and fill out the form provided. Think Safe accepts all major credit cards, purchasing cards, Paypal, and will grant net 30 day terms to qualified clients. If you are interested in becoming a dealer for Think Safe of First Voice products, select the “Think Safe Distributors” menu item in the footer menu or click on “Contact Us” and fill out the form provided.
- Highly visible "stop sign" design
discourages wrongful use of defibrillator.
- Sounds a powerful warning horn when
activated - drawing attention in a hurry.
- Decibel level may be set to 95 dB for office
settings or 105 dB for plant environments.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate
- Deactivation cable provided at no
- Self contained 9 VDC
alkaline power source is provided.
- Compact design...mounts easily next to
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Housing is molded of super tough
polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.