Sudden Cardiac Arrest Death in:
So Far Today:
Total in :
All prices on this website are guidelines for Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). Please click on “Get Quote” in the product section for a competitive quote and current market pricing. You may also calll Think Safe at 888-473-1777 from 8am to 5pm Central Time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Contact Us” in the menu bar and fill out the form provided. Think Safe accepts all major credit cards, purchasing cards, Paypal, and will grant net 30 day terms to qualified clients. If you are interested in becoming a dealer for Think Safe of First Voice products, select the “Think Safe Distributors” menu item in the footer menu or click on “Contact Us” and fill out the form provided.
How it works.
For cabinets housing a fire extinguisher, fire hoses, sprinkler shutoff valves, guns, medicine, etc. Cabinet Alarm is mounted next to the door or in the cabinet and its reed switch unit is mounted on the door jam. The matching magnet is mounted on the door near it and when the door is opened, the device sounds a 105 dB warning horn.
- Highly visible "stop sign" design discourages wrongful use of extinguisher.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry.
- Tough, ABS construction.
- Has a reed switch activation for cabinets and display cases.
- Deactivation pin provided for service by authorized personnel.
- Does not interfere with use of protected equipment.
- 9 VDC alkaline battery is included.
- Compact design 3.37 in. (83mm) in diameter and 1 in. (25mm) deep.
- Mounts easily next to or in cabinet.
- Three minute automatic reset upon activation.
Extremely cost-effective and easy to install.
- Recommended operations range 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C).
One year guarantee against breakage of ABS housing and on the electronic components.
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.